Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Successful Show! Many Thanks


BEST MINDS went over very well.
There was a great turn out of art, music and people!

A BIG thank you to everyone who attended and an even bigger thank you to those who submitted work and performed. I've learned that participation is key to anything. Big or small.

A special thanks to the follow.

*My mother, Naida.
-Thank you for the beautiful star lanterns and all our recent phone conversations. They mean a lot to me.

*Kevin
-AHHH.haha
There are so many things that I am grateful for. As I write all of this, I'm happy we are listening to Charlotte Gainsberg together.

*Kathleen & Judith
-Thank you for letting me have BEST MINDS take place at the apartment. Kathleen, I know you couldn't be there but none the less, you and Judith are very supportive people. So for me to want to put together a show and host it at the apartment, that was really nice of you guys for letting me.

*Bradford
-I'm really happy you came this past Sunday! I'm proud.

*Amy & Grant
-The Teepee came out so well! I still can't believe how second nature that was for both of you to make, oh wait, that was pretty normal! Both of you make a great team/Amy is great at fort building from past experiences.

*Bea
-The Collective Pull that you have hosted in the past was great encouragement for BEST MIDNS. Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment